Our smart systems deliver a variety of cutting-edge technologies that aims to maximize protection, defense power and facilitate easy response to potential threats.
- 120 mm Mortar Fire Directing System
- EODUGV II
- MINI UGV
- MINI UAS
- QUAD KORNET
- QUADOTOR UAV
- Multi-Functional Robot (MFR)
120MM MORTAR FIRE DIRECTING SYSTEM PROJECT (MFDS) is an effective system for controlling the artillery fire targets, fire
adjustment, sending data, and ballistic calculations; it meets the needs of the artillery corps through improvement the target acquisition,
and ballistic calculations.
MFDS save time and efforts, secure and fast data sending, it meets almost all the needs of land warfare by applying the concepts of
artillery training through imposing all kinds of firing condition.
MFDS consist of two units (2 laptops):
- The Position Unit: serves as the “brain” of the system. It receives the command fire from the Observer by radio as a
data and do the following:
- Setup working unit data.
- Determine firing data from initial data and the adjustments.
- Determine the amount and type of ammunition to used, number of guns to be fired, number of rounds in fire of effect, priority,
whether surprise fire is possible.
- Checking the location relative to allied forces, fire support coordinating measures, and zones of responsibility.
- Registering the Target data after end of fire.
- The observer Unit: It sends the fire request from the Observer to the commander by radio as a data and does the
- Enter observer location.
- Determine the observer grids using (GPS) system.
- Locate targets.
- Enter target lists.
- Enter known points list.
- Enter safety zones list.
- Implement some survey.
- Sending and receiving messages.
The above two units will be connected with wireless radio system (VHF military radio system).
MFDS system is based on the artillery mathematical calculations and observation methods, so all the results are accurate and reliable
in conjunction with ballistics of artillery fundamentals.
Menus are completely user friendly and with Arabic interface.
* READY FOR MASS PRODUCTION
KADDB’s Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) system is an Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) elegantly designed to meet explosives
disposal unit missions’ requirements. It is effective in non- human intervention operations for its remote manipulation capabilities. This
UGV is specialized in root clearance missions where there are threats of explosives and booby traps.
- Complete system with dual track and articulated flippers for enhanced mobility.
- Effective mobility in aggressive terrain, urban environments, indoors and outdoors.
- Effective stair climbing and slope climbing features.
- Effective reconnaissance and surveillance capabilities.
- Equipped for explosive ordnance disposal operations and logistics support.
- Equipped with a camera installed on a manipulator arm that can be disassembled easily in the field.
- Equipped with front and rear wide angle day-night camera.
- Equipped with mic and speaker.
- Manipulator arm is equipped with 10x colored camera.
|Battery (V li-ion Battery)
|Robot dimensions (LxWxH) mm
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Max Speed (km/h)
|Arm Extension (m)
|Lift capacity (kg) Fully Extended
|Radio communication Range (km)
|Fiber Optic communication Range (m)
* READY FOR INDUSTRIALIZATION
The mini unmanned ground vehicle (MINI-UGV) is an observation and surveillance remote-controlled mini-robot, which was
designed to operate in urban environment.
- Complete system with remotely controlled capability
- Designed for observation and surveillance missions
- 4x2 wheel drive mini-robot with an optional rubber track
- Capable of upside down operations
- Equipped with a colored front and back cameras
- Equipped with Infrared (IR) front camera
- Ruggedized structure
- Effective for all terrains
- Rapid deployment
|Vehicle range (m)
|Vehicle Weight (c.w)
|Control unit weight (kg)
* READY FOR INDUSTRIALIZATION
The mini unmanned aerial system (MINI UAS) is a compact and lightweight small autonomous aerial system. The UAS is portable and
hand launched. Each system consists of 2 Unmanned Aircraft Vehicles (UAV) with a payload camera and a Ground Control Station. Its
modular design enables the user to swap between different payloads such as day or infrared sensors modules that are rapidly deployed.
This system is designed to fulfill tactical and surveillance requirements.
- Complete system consists of two UAVs with payload, downlink and ground control station.
- Light weight and portable system.
- Specifically designed for surveillance missions.
- Efficient range and endurance
- Rigid ground station for rough operation environments
- Simple to operate and rapidly deployed
|| < 8
|Wing Span (m)
|Operational Range (km)
||45 - 130
Special launching platform designed to fire control four Kornet E ATGMs using one sight to increase the anti-armour fire power of
medium and heavy platforms used by the armored troops.
- Four Kornet missiles ready to fire
- Equipped with day camera (AGER thermal sight is optionally available).
- 360XN rotation angles in azimuth.
- Elevation range is between - 10 degrees to +30 degrees
- Approx. system weight 300 kg (fully loaded).
The Quadrotor is an electric Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). It demonstrates mechanical
simplicity, low noise, stability and agility. It is equipped with KADDB’s first developed autopilot. Its compact design makes it easily
transportable and rapidly deployable.
- Autonomous system with vertical takeoff & landing
- Quadrotor configuration in compact size
- Designed for reconnaissance and object identification missions
- Newly developed autopilot that is equipped with a state of the art INS system
- Effective ground station for all terrains with a multi sensor display
- Rapid deployment easy to operate of rapidly deployed
|Outer circumference (mm)
|Flight Endurance (min)
|Maximum allowable Airspeed (m/sec).
|Maximum Operational Altitude (m)
|Maximum Range (m)
||Way point Navigation
|Total weight (kg)
Unmanned Ground Vehicle UGV II is a 6x6 independent wheel with electric drive, it performs reconnaissance and surveillance
operations needed for border security forces, airports and special operations. UGV II utilizes reliable communication link for data, image
and video streaming.
|Length x Weight x Height (m)
||1.4 x 1.2 x 0.7
|Gross vehicle weight (kg)
|Engine: electrical (hp)
|Side slope (%)
|Ground clearance (m)
|Armament (mm MG)
* READY FOR INDUSTRIALIZATION
MFR is a wireless controlled robotic vehicle able to perform long-range, long endurance missions, its designed to provide flexibility for
different configurations such as Surveillance, Anti-terrorist Ops, Firefighting Ops, EOD Ops, Logistics and battle field recovery .
- Anti-terrorist Ops.
- Firefighting Ops.
- EOD Ops.
- Logistics and transportation (as demonstrated right now).
- Anti-armored vehicles and Anti-bankers.
- 6X6 wheel drive.
- Daylight-readable, anti-glare screen.
- Platform is fully electrically driven.
- Payload is up to 200 kg.
- Maximum speed is >10 km/h on asphalt roads.
- Fording capability is up to 15 mm.
- Trench crossing capability up to 450 mm.
- Capable of passing vertical step climbing up to 200mm.
- Equipped with 2 navigation cameras (front view and rear view).
- Platform is equipped with 2 –way Audio system (microphones and speakers).
- The operational time is 2 - 3 hours.
- The operational range is 1500m with line of sight.
- The portable control unit is enclosed in a weatherproof enclosure (IP66).