The VIP Armoured Vehicle is a reliable, air-conditioned vehicle, flaunting high functionality and running on powerful engines
and braking systems. A deceptively low-key appearance couples with high-technology electrical and mechanical systems, high-
capacity axle and suspension system to make the vehicle an ideal base for an Armoured VIP Vehicle.
The vehicle is set with proven, reliable armour material and installation methods, ensuring that passenger compartments meet the
standard default level of ballistic protection: the NATO Level (7.62 x 51mm NATO Ball).
It also protects decreases threats, with upgrades available for other selected rounds, as required. The standard level of
fragmentation protection is STANAG 2920, equivalent to two DM51 hand-grenades.
ENGINEERING UPGRADE WORK
Additional armouring requires upgrade work, including the installation of updated door hinges, additional door check straps and an
updated suspension system, plus numerous other options, including an upgraded brake and clutch.
The vehicle is equipped with a dual-battery system, containing a gel battery, a manual, under bonnet fire extinguisher system
and a run-flat tire. Other optional upgrades are possible.
- Transport of Personnel and VIP
- Personal Multipurpose Use
- Transport of Funds and Protected Documents
- Transportation of Diplomats
- Transportation of Prisoners
- International Organisations Use
- Armoured with NATO Level B6 ballistic Protection
- STANAG 2920 Fragmentation Protection
- Armoured glass at NATO Level B6 Ballistic Protection
- Overlaps and Splash Returns on all Door Apertures
- Under Bonnet Fire Extinguisher System
- Upgraded Braking System
- Gun Ports
- Zoned B6 Protection to Engine Bay (wings, radiator grilleassembly and bonnet)
- Roof Escape Hatch
- Electric Winch
- Public Address (PA) System and Siren
- Fog Lights, Searchlights and Beacons
- 12 cm Opening Windows
- Installation of Communication Systems
- Winch Bar or Bullbar
- Upgraded Clutch
- Explosafe System
- Potential Armour Upgrades on Different Places on the Vehicle